ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an ETL Architect I.
Job Purpose: Analyze, design and develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes using SAP Data Services to automate the movement of data from source systems into SAP HANA dimensional data structures. This senior developer/architect position requires advanced skills in implementing best practices in the design, development, deployment and management of scalable, reusable and extensible data integration components in these two technology platforms.
- Design and code SAP Data Services workflows to load dimensional and relational structures in HANA & Oracle databases. (This is not SAP BW work)
- Lead design, development, troubleshooting and performance tuning of all ETL work.
- Technical collaboration with ETL, DBA, BI, Data Modeling teams in a fast-paced environment
- Create, implement, maintain, and extend common reusable data integration components
- Monitor and promote data integration best practices across all work-streams
- Ensure all data integration processes are documented and recoverable as it pertains to disaster recovery.
- Provide technical mentoring to peers, collaborate and be approachable to the team.
- Provide documented project and task updates to all concerned parties in a timely manner
- Monitor production data integration jobs and correct failures in a timely manner
- Create and manage incident reports as they pertain to data integration processes
Knowledge and Skill
- Must be highly skilled in design, loading, querying of dimensional and relational data models in a data warehouse environment.
- Must be very experienced in using SAP Data Services to load dimensional structures in HANA databases. (This is not SAP BW work)
- Must have proven experience working with custom-built dimensional data models in HANA from an ETL design perspective.
- Must be experienced in design of ETL in the context of very large datasets
- Must have proven experience performing advanced design of ETL and componentizing the development into units of work performed by various members of a development team.
- Must have a strong command of SQL, & ANSI SQL, with ability to read PL/SQL, for ETL relating to data warehousing and integration.
- Must be proficient in reading and creating ER diagrams and illustrating process flow
- Knowledge of SAP HANA required. Some Oracle experience is a strong plus.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in data integration and/or data warehousing using the above technologies (HANA and Data Services)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience
- Excellent customer service skills – works directly with our customers.
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively solve problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or a related IT field